Transport Vocabulary Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
A handy Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate lesson which introduces vocabulary for various common types of transport through a Mix'n'Match activity.
The second activity enables students to practise the new vocabulary as well as revising their question-forming skills. The worksheet closes with a fluency exercise which helps to personalise transport vocabulary with questions like:
- What kind of car have you got?
- Why did you buy it?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.