Health: Accidents & Emergencies Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
Your students will thoroughly enjoy talking about themselves with this worksheet based on the topic of health!
Find out the difference between a plaster and a plaster cast. Reminisce about childhood accidents and personalise new vocabulary through discussion questions such as:
- Are you a blood donor?
- When you need to take a plaster off, do you pull it slowly or rip it off quickly?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.