Food: Habits and Holidays Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
A refreshingly different Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate lesson which covers a variety of angles as far as the topic of "Food" is concerned.
To begin with it provides revision opportunities for students who struggle with the difference between "much" and "many" before moving on to a quick "general knowledge" quiz on the national dishes of various countries. Fluency opportunities are provided in the final activity with questions such as:
- When you are abroad do you like eating foreign food? Why/not?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.