Food: Eating Habits Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
A globally-minded Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate lesson which enables students to discuss a variety of eating habits (e.g. chopsticks, fast food).
Students first match pictures to relevant vocabulary then practise the new lexis and revise question forms through a question-forming activity. Finally, students open up the topic in conversations based on questions such as:
- Who usually does the cooking in your family?
- Do you enjoy going on picnics?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.