Environment Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
Get your students talking with this thought-provoking topic-based worksheet on the environment.
Expand vocabulary with a collocation exercise and practise the new word partners through discussion questions such as:
- Did you know that chimpanzees are an endangered species?
- Why do you think there is a water shortage when two thirds of our planet is covered by water?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.