Environment and Rubbish Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
A stimulating Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate worksheet which broadens students' vocabulary on the subject of rubbish.
Relevant word partners are introduced in a Mix'n'Match activity and are then practised in a gap-fill exercise.
The lesson provides plenty of conversation practise too, with questions such as:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of dumping rubbish at sea, burning it or sending it into space?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.