Environment and Pollution Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
An extremely useful Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate lesson which widens students' vocabulary for "Pollution" by introducing useful word partners in a matching activity.
These are practised in a gap-fill before the lesson moves on to a discussion activity with questions such as:
- Should we try to use cars less?
- Do you think pollution is responsible for changes in the weather?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.