Environment and Animals Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
A highly topical Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate lesson which introduces students to the core vocabulary needed to discuss this subject.
The lesson starts with a picture-based Mix'n'Match exercise before practising the new lexis in a question-forming activity.
Fluency is encouraged in the last activity through questions such as:
- Do you agree with cloning animals?
- Do you think we should prevent animals from becoming extinct? Why/not?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.