Colour Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
Encourage your students' fluency with this fascinating topic-based worksheet on colour!
Discover the meaning of useful idiomatic expressions like "out of the blue", and enjoy lively classroom conversations based on questions such as:
- Can you think of three things people do that make you see red?
- What do you think of the colour scheme in your classroom? How could it be improved?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.