Christmas Vocabulary Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
A festive and fun way for your Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate students to learn some Christmas vocabulary.
After matching Christmas words and pictures students can practise the new lexis and revise their tenses with a question-forming activity.
Fluency is practised with questions like:
- Do you usually eat too much at Christmas?
- Did you watch a lot of TV last Christmas?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.