Christmas Conversation Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
A pure conversation lesson to give your Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate students lots of practise in fluency.
The lesson is divided into three activities which focus on specific grammar points: the Present, the Past and the Future.
- What do you enjoy most/least about Christmas?
- Which Christmas is the first one you remember?
- What are you going to do on Christmas Day?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.