Food in the UK Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
Introduce your students to the delights (and dangers!) of British food with this informative topic-based worksheet.
Discover the difference between parsnips and pancakes, and learn what's in a Ploughman's Platter. Discuss questions such as:
- Why do you think British food has such a bad reputation in some other countries?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.