Taiwan 🇹🇼 Wanted: English Teacher in Taichung (up to 640 TWD/hour)
Posted By: Saxoncourt Taiwan Ltd. JOB DESCRIPTION
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 GMT
Positions are available at both franchise schools and head-office run schools.
We provide all the books, CDs and teaching resources needed to teach our curriculum. We also have many educational toys that you can include in your class. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style. Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it is easy to demonstrate something to students.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• NT$600-NT$640 ($19.80-21.10) starting hourly rate.
• NT$15,000 ($495) end of contract bonus.
• 20 teaching hours per week guaranteed.
• Structured curriculum and courses.
• National health insurance provided.
• Western academic management, orientation training and welfare support.
• Career development opportunities in Taiwan and internationally.
• You are a native English speaker possessing an ARC (this is only a temporary rules since those without an ARC are currently not allowed to enter Taiwan).
• Bachelor’s degree (or associate’s degree).
• A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better. No TEFL yet? Use our Spring discount: https://www.saxoncourt.com/tefl/
• You’re looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners
Located in central Taiwan, Taichung is blessed with a pleasant climate, which is often compared to California because of the frequency of dry, sunny days. Taichung is Taiwan’s 3rd largest city by population. You can easily reach the beach and mountains in an hour. The city boasts many excellent restaurants, night markets, malls, parks and public sports facilities. Taichung is a city where you can live cheaply without compromising convenience or being out in the sticks; you can experience a dynamic, growing city that retains its sense of tradition, culture and history. It is a great place to teach and an even better place to live.
ABOUT SHANE SCHOOLS TAIWAN
Saxoncourt is the official recruitment arm for Shane Schools. Shane Education Taiwan is the Taiwan branch of Shane English School, one of the biggest British owned TEFL companies in Asia and in Taiwan.
‘We Serve Because We Care’ is the founding spirit of the Taichung language school; Honesty, Respect and Bravery are the core values that they like to bring out in all the students who study there.
Our Head Offices are populated with teachers who have grown and developed with the company and then moved up into varying roles such as teacher management, teacher training, teacher recruitment, marketing and sales.
With over 500,000 alumni, 85,000 current students, and 1000 teachers, we know this will be the experience of a lifetime!
We give priority to people applying here: https://www.saxoncourt.com/english-teaching/apply-now-teach-abroad/
For questions, please send a message to email@example.com
See more jobs (China, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan): https://www.saxoncourt.com/english-teaching/featured-jobs/