To post a job announcement click: www.tefl.net/post
*****ESL Teacher Wanted in Changwon, South Korea
Posted By: CL Education Center CL Education Center - Working Conditions for Foreigner Teachers
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 GMT
1. Location : #18, Dongjinro 21beon-gil, Jinhae-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongnam, South Korea (Costal City , Quiet, beautiful city near Busan)
1) students: pre-school ~ elementary school
2) teachers: currently 5 native teachers, 30 Korean teachers (including 10 Korean English teachers)
3) 3 acres size, grass playgrounds, beautiful ponds, big classrooms
4) Cafeteria: free meals to be provided for all staff
3. General working conditions
1) Period of contract: 1 year (renewable)
2) Wages: 2.1~2.2 million Korean Won (negotiable)
3) Starting Date: June 1, 2020
4) Working Hour : 10:00am - 5~7:00pm
5) Medical Insurance, National Pension (50% paid by employer)
6) Airfare: a free round trip ticket for the teacher in his/her departure.
7) Housing: Single. A furnished single apartment within 5~10 minutes walking distance from the school, air-conditioning, TV & VTR, Bed, Cooking utensils, etc.
8) Severance pay: 1 month salary after completion of 1 year contract
9) Vacation: 10 days a year including company designated vacation days
10) Visa Type/Nationality:E2, F Visa (F4, F2, F6 etc), American/Canadian
11) Others : Visit homepage: www.cl-edu.co.kr, blog.naver.com/chinhaecl for better view of school
- Have a 3 or 4 years UNIVERSITY DEGREE (with any major and the actual diploma in hands)
- Requirement : Teaching Experience/Teaching Credentials are preferred.
- Need to have desire to teach and to get along with children. Cooperative & flexible attitude with other teachers.
- Contact Youngme Song with recent photo pictures and resume
* e-mail: email@example.com
* Phone: 82-55-544-4201~4
* Fax : 82-55-544-4200 (in Korea 055-544-4201~4)
* Cell phone : 010-7294-4909
CL Education Center - Working Conditions for Foreigner Teachers