To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
Costa Rica, Guatemala, Peru - Matriculations & Sales Director in Latin America
Posted By: Maximo Nivel Job Description
Email - email@example.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 GMT
Maximo Nivel is a leading intercultural institute in Latin America. Since 2003, we have offered international education programs in Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru. We are a local organization in each country and we're an important part of the communities where we're based. In addition to our ESL and Spanish language programs, we offer educational travel and study abroad programs including International Internships, TEFL Certification, and Volunteer Abroad. We are currently searching for a strong, goal-oriented, and positive Director of National Programs.
The Director of National Programs leads the Native English Program for the Maximo Nivel institute in either Costa Rica, Guatemala, or Peru. The National Director is responsible for sales, marketing, client service, class scheduling, diagnostic testing, and matriculation.
The Director of National Programs manages a team of 3-5 [shared] office staff. A major component of the position is managing the front office (“the store”) and the daily logistics of opening, closing, cashing out, and selling English classes. It’s also important to generate excitement, both within the National Programs Team and the client base, about providing great client service and meeting matriculation goals every month!
The Director of National Programs works directly with individuals to matriculate them into Maximo’s Native English Program. The Director also works with corporate clients to sell group programs to hotels, banks, restaurants, tour operators, and other businesses.
The National Director works very closely with the Academic Director in terms of providing great client service to students and clients, scheduling classes, and maximizing the number of matriculations each month. As a member of the Executive Team, the National Director also works closely with the Country Manager and the Director of International Programs.
There are several reports the Director must generate on a regular basis using Microsoft Word and Excel: Daily cash box (receipts), Matriculation per class (“FU Report”), Monthly Class Schedule, and monthly book inventory, among others. The Director is also responsible for setting high standards and enforcing a number of policies including: Matriculation After Exam, Use of ORIGINAL textbooks, “greeting hours,” and pulling non-paying clients out of classes, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA Certification preferred
- Fluent English; Advanced Spanish required
- 3-5 years professional experience, ideally in sales or client service environment
- Outstanding administrative and organizational skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong team skills and a “love” for team training; Must be ready to lead and manage a cross-cultural team. Excellent interpersonal skills; Excellent writing skills.
- Focused on results—increasing matriculations and delivering great client service. Adept at setting goals and managing competing priorities. Be the owner of the National Programs area!
- Metric driven; able to understand, analyze, and present data to support business decisions.
- Competitive salary—a comfortable standard of living in Latin America
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Paid holidays and paid vacation time
- Monthly bonus program
- Finishing bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 /month
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org