To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
🇰🇷 🧡 Teaching in Korea - Interviewing Now!
Posted By: Flying Cows ESL Teaching English in South Korea
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 GMT
Teaching English in South Korea
* Location: Seoul and other major towns and cities throughout south Korea
* Starting Salary: 2.1-2.3 million KRW
* 1 additional months salary given as a contract completion bonus
* Flights and accommodation paid upfront by the school
* Start Dates: Every month of the year
* Teaching Hours: 30 (Monday to Friday)
* Holidays: 2 weeks
* Students Ages: 4-18
* Orientation/training is provided
* Talk to existing English teachers at institutes before accepting a position : )
* Flying Cows has been helping good people get great paid teaching jobs overseas for over 15 years
* We have a distinctly ‘No Bull’ approach and work with schools who have transparent systems, and are happy to answer teachers’ questions
* Apply once and have your profile sent to many different schools all over the world!
We currently have paid teaching jobs available in:
* South Korea
Successful teachers are friendly, enthusiastic team players who love working with children.
* Flying Cows makes a financial donation to local and international charities for every contract that is signed with one of our partner schools and every TEFL course which is booked via our website.
* Please feel free to get in to get in touch with any questions or for an informal chat www.flying-cows.com
* Apply here: https://www.flying-cows.com/apply-now/
* Apply once and have your profile sent to as many schools as you like : )
Begin your adventure with Flying Cows x