A TEFL quiz for TEFL teachers
You can do this quiz online or print it on paper.
1. Which pair of words is a minimal pair?
2. Every sentence contains (or implies) two parts: a subject and
3. In the following sentence, what part of speech is the word like? What was the weather like?
4. A fossilized error is an error that
5. Which of the following is a consonant cluster?
6. In pronunciation, intonation is
7. The term realia describes
8. What verb structure is used in this sentence? The bridge was built before the invasion of 1906.
9. A plateau is
10. A jigsaw activity is an exercise in which
Your score is:
TEFL Quizzes for TEFL Teachers →