1. An English word that has a similar form but different meaning in the student’s mother tongue is known as a
2. In class, the aggregate period during which learners have an opportunity to speak is known as
3. An exercise in which students listen to a recording to get the overall meaning of the passage is known as a
4. Which tense best describes something that happened in the past and still has impact today?
5. Name the verb forms in this sentence: They had been playing tennis for four hours when it got too dark to continue.
6. Which of the following is the preposition in typically used with?
7. Choose the correct British English/American English pair:
8. So you want to be a rock star, do you? This question tag is
9. Which word has its normal primary stress on the third syllable?
10. Name the vowel sound on the last syllable of the word teacher
Your score is:
Pot Luck TEFL Quiz 2 →