1. Which of the following refers to a casual form of conversation that breaks the ice or fills silence between people?
2. Which step does not belong in the pre-communicative stage of a speaking lesson?
3. "Wait time" refers to the amount of time
4. What type of speaking activity is this? Student A: You are boarding a bus. Ask the driver if it will take you to your hotel. Student B: You stop to pick up a business traveler. Help the traveler find the right route.
5. Which role is the teacher playing here? The teacher listens to the students having a group discussion, and takes notes of sample language to go over later.
6. When setting up group discussions in the classroom it is a good idea to
7. The degree to which another person can understand someone's spoken language is referred to as
8. Which of the following is an important part of spoken language that should be covered in speaking lessons?
9. Choose the word that matches the following definition: a specific language goal or aim presented in a lesson
10. Maximizing STT is the same as
Your score is:
Teaching Reading Quiz →