Explore Central Asia

Discussion about jobs in Asia inc. Middle East

Moderator: Joe

Excell

Explore Central Asia

Unread post by Excell »

Central Asia is one of the least explored pats of the world! Ancient history, beautiful nature and very hospitable people! And the most important, it is a rapidly developing region, where the need for English language only rises! Kazakhstan is a beautiful country and beautiful people. Come and teach here for the incredible experience of a lifetime! If you have further questions, please ask here on the forum! I would be delighted to tell more about this fascinating part of the world!
kennichi

Re: Explore Central Asia

Unread post by kennichi »

Problem is there are lots of people advertising jobs for Kazakhstan yet don't tend to follow them up after just a single post. Such things do not bode much confidence in your organisation even if there is a legitimate role there.
Excell

Unread post by Excell »

I am sorry to hear that. Tell me about your experience. what do you mean by: "people advertising jobs for Kazakhstan yet don't tend to follow them up after just a single post." Thank you.
kennichi

Unread post by kennichi »

Well at least you responded.

Essentially you posted come to Kazakhstan yet had no links to any jobs or any descriptions of jobs or person spec you wanted. Happens a lot on ESL forums where people from certain countries (not singling out Kazakhstan) post on the board about jobs in those countries but don't go into any detail about them.

4 different people have sent me personal messages asking if I would like to teach in Astana or Almata, they then have a habit of vanishing never to be heard of again.
markc
Rising Star

Unread post by markc »

I've also had a pm asking if I want to work in Kazakhstan, but I've not followed it up.
Excell

Unread post by Excell »

Here is some information about our school... [CUT]*

We will do our best not to repeat unfortunate experiences that you had before. :)

*Note from Admin: please be aware that this forum is for employment discussion. It is not for posting job advertisements.
Excell

Unread post by Excell »

Excell wrote:Here is some information about our school... [CUT]*

We will do our best not to repeat unfortunate experiences that you had before. :)

*Note from Admin: please be aware that this forum is for employment discussion. It is not for posting job advertisements.
In this forum I would love to answer further questions that you may have about Kazakhstan, visas etc. :)
StephenT

Unread post by StephenT »

I'm 20 and don't have a college degree, and I'm planning on getting certified soon. Are there opportunities for people in my situation in Kazakhstan?
Excell

Unread post by Excell »

It is possible to get a visa to Kazakhstan if you are certified and have some experience. However, there is a much greater chance for people 25+.