SELTI International in Budapest

Discussion about TEFL jobs in Europe

Moderator: Joe

RosieGirl

SELTI International in Budapest

Unread post by RosieGirl »

Hi everyone!

I'm just starting my job search and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about SELTI International school in Budapest. Or does anyone have any thoughts on teaching in Hungary or Budapest in general?

Thank you!!
mrandersson

Re: SELTI International in Budapest

Unread post by mrandersson »

Hi Rosie,
Just thought id reply to your post. yes i have thought about Hungary but just need to finish one last page on my TEFL. I need a lesson plan to teach young beginners at the age of 5 the use of double sounds: ai,ay,ir and oa. i would be much obliged if you could help me with this lesson plan. I must have it handed in by tomorrow at the latest. Hey! have you though about Russia at all. I kinda have friends there or in poland + i also know a little of each language. I am taking Russian classes in January.
I really hope you can help me with this lesson plan,
thanks,
Ken.
anita

Unread post by anita »

Hi There!
Im new here in this site!
Im Anita!
Sorry but I have no Idea on that topic.
I hope I can have more friends here!
Im happy to be part of this community!
Hope to see you soon Guys!
Thanks!...
jonnielsen

Unread post by jonnielsen »

Hello anita,

We are just the same and I'm also new here in tefl and this site really helps me a lot in my teaching. I'm so glad that I've been a member here and sure thing you will enjoy the company of other teachers here. Have a great day!
"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. "
Editor @ Daily Reviews