Just enrolled in a www.justtefl.com course

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

chrishaldenby

Just enrolled in a www.justtefl.com course

Unread post by chrishaldenby »

Hi ive enrolled in a TEFL scheme with www.justtefl.com were I will travel to thailand to take the course and then on from there I will have a 6 month teaching job in China.

Does anybody no anything about this company like how reputable or trustworthy they are.
Any response would be much appreciated.

Cheers
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: Just enrolled in a www.justtefl.com course

Unread post by systematic »

There is too much hype in their website for my liking, and websites with a lot of talk often have something to hide. I didn't have time to read through it all, but my first impression is that this may be a 'pay to work' scheme. I thought I knew, or knew about, all the course providers in Thailand and this looks like a new kid on the block, either as a franchise, or as an affiliate agent for a course provider that is not named. It also looks as if you may be required to sig a contract to work off in one of their client schools for what appears to be a low cost course.
I may of course be completely wrong.

However, as Thailand abounds with scams, under no circumstances send them any money yet until you have run further checks, and received some more feedback, and read the other threads on this board about TESOL course providers.
caveat emptor
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.