i-to-i - worth it?

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

cakeorbed

i-to-i - worth it?

Unread post by cakeorbed »

Hi there,

Looking for some advice if anyone can help. I'd really like to do a TEFL course but am currently working so can't take 4 weeks off for one of the full time CELTA courses. I read about the i-to-i combined weekend and online course and wanted to know if this was any good or not. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks very much,
Cake
ICAL_Pete
Top Contributor

Re: i-to-i - worth it?

Unread post by ICAL_Pete »

If you are considering quality online training then check the ICAL TEFL Certificate course. The course is fully comprehensive and worth 100hrs.

You can read what ICAL students say about the course and their time with ICAL here.

Also check the posts on independent sites like TEFLCourseReview and TEFLWatch, these are sites where TESL/TEFL courses and course providers are independently reviewed and rated.

Hope this helps
ICAL_Pete
Top Contributor

Re: i-to-i - worth it?

Unread post by ICAL_Pete »

ian_g wrote:I wonder ICAL_Pete, if you will ever answer a question directly on these forums?

The question was i-to-- worth it?

So you put links up (independent reviews?) to showcase your own courses... desperate times require desperate measures I guess, but I think you just cannot be taken seriously.

Anyway, I digress, I dont really know if i to i is any good, have heard good and bad things about them.

ICAL_Pete... another gratuitious link for ya dude ;)

http://www.icalweb.com
Hi ian_g

Like you I don’t have any personal experience with the i-to-i courses so I can’t comment. Unlike you, though, I provided some factual information that could help the poster find out for her/himself.

In fact, if you had taken the time to actually check the links I gave, you would have found that i-to-i is reviewed as well as ICAL and other course providers on each of those independent sites.

Take it easy, mate!