Teacher coaching and psychology diplomas

Help, tips and advice in teaching English

Moderator: Joe

Masa33

Teacher coaching and psychology diplomas

Unread post by Masa33 »

Hi Lucy,
I had the diploma in TEFL from Cambridge, and i want to get a degree in Psychology .
I saw an Ad about a study of children Psychologyand
also ,I want to have a diploma in teachers Coaching.
I`m from Egypt , I worked as a teacher for 8 years in the middle east area , now I`m a supervisor for about two years .
What would you suggest for me to get the needed diplomas, as there are many international centers approved by Cambridge in Egypt , i wish if you could name the diplomas for both ( the life coaching and the psychology )
By the way I liked the managment articles you wrote , and please keep witing in that field it very useful , it helps alot , I do belive that any successful work needs a well prepared director

Regards,
Masa33
Lucy
Top Contributor

Re: Teachers Coaching and a Psychology diplomas

Unread post by Lucy »

Dear Masa,

Thank you for this interesting question and for your kind comments. I'll let you know if I write any further articles on the topic. There aren't any planned for the moment.

The first thing to consider when choosing a course in psychology or coaching is where you intend to work. The field of psychology is closely monitored in many countries. I suggest you decide where you want to work and then find out which qualifications are accepted in that country. You can find out which qualifications are recognised through official channels (ministries, etc) or through the equivalent of the British Psychological Society.

Please write in again, if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Lucy