www.teflcourse.net

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

irishteaching

www.teflcourse.net

Unread post by irishteaching »

Hi,

I am 19 years old. No degree. Only have a 100 hour online TEFL certificate. I'm looking to teach in Spain and do a TEFL course there. I came across these two connected websites:

www.teflintl.com

www.teflcourse.net

I cannot do CELTA because I am not 20. I need to find a course in Spain as that's the only location where I would like to study and also improve my standard of Spanish.

Any ideas whether I should do this, or do you know of an alternative?

Regards,

Luke
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: www.teflcourse.net

Unread post by systematic »

TEFL International - headquartered in the town of Ban Phe, Rayon province, Thailand. Registered in the USA as a non-profit organisation. Claims to be the largest TEFL course provider in the world, but somehow attracts a lot of negative reports on the Internet. The quality of instruction in their own centres is very good, but there appears to be little control over the stand-alone institutes that have licenced their course and the name. You'll need to find out if the Spanish branch is in fact owned by them, or just another licencee.
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.