Looking for an agent that can help me in getting Work Oppor

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

niyaka

Looking for an agent that can help me in getting Work Oppor

Unread post by niyaka »

Hey, I am an employer and I am looking for an agent that can do all the paperwork and file work on my behalf on what is needed by states and IRS to get a WOTC. Can anyone help me in this?
Please do reply and give me some suggestion.
Thanks in advance!!
meeda

Re: Looking for an agent that can help me in getting Work Oppor

Unread post by meeda »

Hi, I was facing the same problem, then my friend had suggested me to go to Bottom Line Profitability . They are really good. They work like an agent between you and IRS. They do all the papers and file work. They complete the Individual Characteristics Form, Work Opportunity Tax Credit and ETA 9061.You just need to give them IRS form 2848 Power-of-Attorney and Declaration of Employer Representative. Then they will do all the duty on behalf of you.
Hope my suggestion will help you!!!!!
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: Looking for an agent that can help me in getting Work Oppor

Unread post by systematic »

This has got nothing whatsoever to with ESL or TEFL.
Instead of signing on under different names and posting fake dialogues with yourself in order to spam the forum with text links to promote your own consultancy, why don't you just...
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.