i-to-i 4 week TEFL course - worried

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

susy80

i-to-i 4 week TEFL course - worried

Unread post by susy80 »

HI

has anyone done the 4 week tefl course with i-i and what was your experience with them?.
I put down a deposit with them and got an email saying the transaction had gone through ( not even saying how much for!) and have not heard anything since. :roll: slightly worried.
itsallwhite

i-to-i 4 week TEFL course

Unread post by itsallwhite »

I havent had any personal experience of i-to-i but i have had friends who have done their weekend and online courses, all have had good things to say about them. The main thing you need ensure is that the course is at least 120 hours and includes 6 hours observed teaching practise.

I did my training with TEFL international and although not as comprehensive as the CELTA course it was a decent introduction in to the world of TEFL.

PM me if you need to know anything else about TEFL or to find out what teaching is like.

Post subject: i-to-i 4 week TEFL course - worried

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI

has anyone done the 4 week tefl course with i-i and what was your experience with them?.
I put down a deposit with them and got an email saying the transaction had gone through ( not even saying how much for!) and have not heard anything since. slightly worried
Find out what its really like to teach English as a foreign language, visit http://www.tefltom.com
scot71755

Re: i-to-i 4 week TEFL course - worried

Unread post by scot71755 »

Hello,
I am researching a TEFL courses as well and was wondering about your i to i experience with them. I was also thinking of TEFL international.
Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Scot
ICAL_Pete
Top Contributor

Re: researching TEFL courses

Unread post by ICAL_Pete »

scot71755 wrote:Hello,
I am researching a TEFL courses ....
There are quite a few good courses both online and onsite to choose from. You could start by taking a look at TEFLWatch.org.

This is a site where TESL/TEFL courses and course providers are independently reviewed and rated.

http://www.teflwatch.org/

Hope this helps