Cheapest course online

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

Solidsnake

Cheapest course online

Unread post by Solidsnake »

Hi friends,

I am from Philippines and recently, South Koreans went to our country to study English because they found cheaper here.

I am a Licensed Teacher by profession, and a graduate of BS in Industrial Education.

I am teaching English for Koreans part time but recently I feel, I need a TEFL certificate.

I want to ask you guys which online company/website that offers the cheapest yet effective TEFL course. I cannot go to study offline due to my schedule. We have a local school here in Cebu City, partly owned by British but the tuition fee is terrible.

Hope you can help.

Thanks a lot,
Jon
janen

Unread post by janen »

Hi,

The Institute of TEFL Teaching run a great course. You'll find them at http://www.inst.org/tefl-courses. Good luck.
ICAL_Pete
Top Contributor

Re: Cheapest course online

Unread post by ICAL_Pete »

Solidsnake wrote:I want to ask you guys which online company/website that offers the cheapest yet effective TEFL course. I cannot go to study offline due to my schedule. We have a local school here in Cebu City, partly owned by British but the tuition fee is terrible.
Traditional onsite courses are usually more expensive as the schools need to cover considerable running costs. If your budget is limited then training online is the answer.

As for which course, unlike some posters here, I'd like to avoid blatant advertising and suggest you check TEFLWatch.org for independent reviews.