TEFL Jobs in Amsterdam

Discussion about TEFL jobs in Europe

Moderator: Joe

kaspera

TEFL Jobs in Amsterdam

Unread post by kaspera »

Please can somebody help me??? I am looking for TEFL teaching job vacancies in Amsterdam but i am having difficulty finding any as apparently they are not advertised in many places. Does anybody have any ideas of where to start or who to contact? Your help will be greatly apprececiated.

Claire :)
shlee
Rising Star

may be difficult...

Unread post by shlee »

It might actually be a little hard to secure English teaching jobs in Amsterdam simply because of the hirig practices of some European countries...If I can find any information I will certainly let you know...Did you try an advanced Google search???
jonnielsen

Re: may be difficult...

Unread post by jonnielsen »

shlee wrote:It might actually be a little hard to secure English teaching jobs in Amsterdam simply because of the hirig practices of some European countries...If I can find any information I will certainly let you know...Did you try an advanced Google search???
It is really hard to find teaching job in amsterdam but if you just use the web very well you can surely find one. Try this one, I made a search for this and it offers teaching jobs in netherlands/amsterdam. http://www.jobsabroad.com/Netherlands.cfm
"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. "
Editor @ Daily Reviews