A Script I Need for Teaching Purposes.

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

Hubert
Rising Star

A Script I Need for Teaching Purposes.

Unread post by Hubert »

Dear All,

The script referred to in the subject line of this message is the one for the film called 'the Castle'. Do you know where I may be able to get a copy of it from? If you were to read the correspondence I have included with this message, you would discover that there are some methods of searching for the script that have not worked.

Yours,
Hubert Judge.

Dear Hubert,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately I have been unable to locate a copy of the screenplay of 'The Castle'. It appears that it has not been made commercially available as yet.

The Castle was written by Santo Cilauro and Tom Gleisner, directed by Rob Sitch and produced by Working Dog Productions. It was released in April 1997.

I have searched in Libraries Australia to see if there is a copy of the script in an Australian Library, Amazon and Dymocks to see if it is available for sale commercially, and in Google to see if I could find a mention of the script on the Internet. Unfortunately I didn't find any references to the script at all.

If you still require a copy of the script I would suggest you contact your lecturer to see if he can assist you, or perhaps you could contact Working Dog Productions to see if they can help.

Good luck in your studies.

Kind Regards,
Erin

Erin Williams
Reference Librarian
Information Services
Hubert.
Hubert
Rising Star

Re: A Script I Need for Teaching Purposes.

Unread post by Hubert »

Dear All,

The script referred to in the subject line of this message is the one for the film called 'the Castle'. Do you know where I may be able to get a copy of it from? If you were to read the correspondence I have included with this message, you would discover that there are some methods of searching for the script that have not worked. Finally, Working Dog Productions have advised me that they do not send out transcripts of the film's dialogue.

Yours,
Hubert Judge.

Dear Hubert,

Unfortunately I have been unable to locate a copy of the screenplay of 'The Castle'. It appears that it has not been made commercially available as yet.

The Castle was written by Santo Cilauro and Tom Gleisner, directed by Rob Sitch and produced by Working Dog Productions. It was released in April 1997.

I have searched in Libraries Australia to see if there is a copy of the script in an Australian Library, Amazon and Dymocks to see if it is available for sale commercially, and in Google to see if I could find a mention of the script on the Internet. Unfortunately I didn't find any references to the script at all.

If you still require a copy of the script I would suggest you contact your lecturer to see if he can assist you, or perhaps you could contact Working Dog Productions to see if they can help.

Kind Regards,
Erin

Erin Williams
Reference Librarian
Information Services[/quote]
Hubert.
Hubert
Rising Star

Re: A Script I Need for Teaching Purposes.

Unread post by Hubert »

Hubert wrote:Dear All,

The script referred to in the subject line of this message is the one for the film called 'the Castle'. Do you know where I may be able to get a copy of it from? If you were to read the correspondence I have included with this message, you would discover that there are some methods of searching for the script that have not worked. Finally, Working Dog Productions have advised me that they do not send out transcripts of the film's dialogue.

Yours,
Hubert Judge.

Dear Hubert,

Kind Regards,
Erin

Erin Williams
Reference Librarian
Information Services
[/quote]
Hubert.