Has anyone heard of Qianshi Technology Co. Ltd., China on Indeed.com being a scam for ESL online teacher job posting

Discussion about jobs in Asia inc. Middle East

Moderator: Joe

Lamuel

Re: Has anyone heard of Qianshi Technology Co. Ltd., China on Indeed.com being a scam for ESL online teacher job posting

Unread post by Lamuel »

https://www.facebook.com/JiuQuEnglish/
This is their Facebook page!!! Check it out and ask other teachers about their experience working for this amazing company!!!
vhavens

Re: Has anyone heard of Qianshi Technology Co. Ltd., China on Indeed.com being a scam for ESL online teacher job posting

Unread post by vhavens »

Is there any to ask anyone about training?
Lamuel

Unread post by Lamuel »

vhavens wrote:Is there any to ask anyone about training?
What would you like to know about the training process?
jeddmakk

Unread post by jeddmakk »

vhavens wrote:Is there any to ask anyone about training?
As of a few weeks ago, the Jiuqu training process involved watching a few videos of mock lessons with commentary, and teaching a few practice classes with one of their employees. Additional training is given when new lessons are added to the program.
LizR21

Unread post by LizR21 »

I have worked for Qianshi Tech. in the past briefly as a Remote English Teacher. Although my experience working for them was not as terrible as now, I did notice those red flags right from the start back in 2016. After teaching several courses I was not paid completely for many of my services, and today I find myself experiencing just that.
I have worked more then the amount paid out to me now and in the past. It's annoying how they text me at 3 in the morning in regards to concerns that matter to them (which includes me working and training), but as soon as I request to be paid fully for my services they turn a blind eye, and do not return or respond to your text messages or emails concerning that matter. How can you blatantly tell me in an interview that you want to better & improve the company yet not even care what the employee is requesting, how silly! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM IF YOU ARE EXPECTING TO GET PAID!
ATeacher

Unread post by ATeacher »

Hello! I've been working for JiuQu English aka Funbulous / 97kid / Qianshu Technology... some time now
The pay is good, everything seems too good to be true.
And I come across many discouraging reviews...
Any recent experiences?
I wonder if I work in vain... I haven't received my first payment yet and I don't know what to think...
yglezg1988

Unread post by yglezg1988 »

Does anyone knows how to download the Jiuqu app that's needed to pursue the training with Qkids? Also, I've seen that these posts are not current, is anyone still working for this company? How's the experience? Thanks in advance!