Japan Job BENDA any good

Discussion about jobs in Asia inc. Middle East

Moderator: Joe

christa

Japan Job BENDA any good

Unread post by christa »

Does anyone know what the British English and New Dance Academy in Japan is like?Ive seen postings for a job there and need to know what its like?Good ,Bad?
Any hints would be good.
Thanks Christa
scott

What was the verdict

Unread post by scott »

Did you go and work for them?
lusagal

Benda

Unread post by lusagal »

Hi there Christa I am currently working for Benda and loving it here. I have been here for five months and Benda is a very small school ran by three people. There are six teachers only and we all teach at various locations. Please feel free to contact me at any time. paty_gasparathotmail.com
MARIELOR

Re: Japan Job BENDA any good

Unread post by MARIELOR »

Dear all

I plan to go working in Japan and I would like to get information about the health insurance scheme
Can somebody help me ?
thanks in advance for your reply

Marie
Sakura9

Unread post by Sakura9 »

Hi Christa and Hi Lusagal,
I am looking into a job posting from BENDA and I was wondering if you all could help me confirm whether they are an honest and legitimate business. I found your info on the message board and I figured it would be a good idea to contact you both about this. I have already turned in my resume and cover letter and have received a response from BENDA asking for documents and a photograph. I would also love to hear about your experience with BENDA as a teacher and how it was like living in Japan. If you are able to answer the following questions above that would be most helpful. I am hopeful and excited at this potential opportunity to visit Japan and to give children a chance to practice and developed their English conversational skills, but I also want to be sure that BENDA is true and that there are no scams or unexpected finances that pop out of nowhere. I look forward in hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Sakura 9
lusagal

Unread post by lusagal »

I had a wonderful time at Benda and actually stayed for 3 years. I would have stayed longer had I not met my husband and had a baby. It was my first time in Japan and I am so thankful for the care they showed me. You can see their facebook page, so of us former teachers follow the posts and comment from time to time. you will be teaching people at all levels and will have a car to travel to various locations. I taught at Kindergartens, companies, at the school's two locations and in private homes when the parents rather have the teacher travel there to teach their children. Japanese are very kind and tge children... omg the cutest you'll ever meet. Your adult students will 'adopt' you and became your best resource of teaching you about Japan. Some will even become your best friends. :) Onoda is a small town, I recommend you to go to Japanese classes at Yamaguchi University on Saturdays so you can meet the international students there. I met my best friends there and I can't even begin to describe how much I'm thankful for my time there. In yhe beginning it wasn't easy, I was homesick so you really need to get out of your shell, explore, and meet friends. Yamaguchi prefecture is BEAUTIFUL, you have mountains and crystal clear waters, if you lovr the outdoors you will love it there. :)