Mason, I have to believe you work for China ESL and Mrs. Rebecca Tang. What you say is absolutely false as I can find over a hundred links trashing this company going back to 2006. One or two complaints is understandable.
But a copy of her actual contract is posted online at thebeijinger.com at this link and it speaks volumes for the kind of company this is. http://www.thebeijinger.com/forum/2013/ ... ll-rip-youhttp://chinafraudpatrol.blogspot.co.uk/ ... a-esl.htmlhttp://www.thebeijinger.com/node/1592803
According to her own contract and emails that bears the signature of the China ESL President (Rebecca Tang)...
1) They illegally tell foreigners to come work in China on an L or F visa when they know a z visa is required by law.
2) They illegally charge money for both invitation and release letters.
3) They take up to 66% of a teacher's salary
4) They never
return the room deposits - ever.
5) They never pay the last paycheck when teachers resign or finish their contracts.
6) Will "blacklist" any teacher who violates their contract or makes any official complaints against them.
So Mason, go tell Rebecca you tried, but people are not as stupid as she hoped. China ESL has been blacklisted by foreign teachers as far back as 2008!