TEFL Worldwide Prague Alums; questions?

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

ElijahGIP

TEFL Worldwide Prague Alums; questions?

Unread post by ElijahGIP »

'Evening, all. This is my first post, and I was hoping some of you folks might be able to give me a hand.

I decided to become an English teacher about a year ago, and am enrolled at TEFL Worldwide Prague for their August course this summer.

I'd heard they were a very well-reputed school that had a wonderful job-placement rate. I'm interested in anyone else's experiance with them; with any negatives in praticular about either the program or Prague itself. I want to be sure to prepare for any such things.

I've heard nothing but good about these folks, and am inclined to believe it. Does anyone have any helpful hints or situations to expect? Things to watch out for or look forward to?

Thanks in advance,
Elijah
ElijahGIP

Unread post by ElijahGIP »

I'm going to take the lack of replies as confirmation of my belief that I've selected the right place.
cline

TEFL School

Unread post by cline »

Hey there,
I did the same TEFL course in March. I think you will be really pleased with the course in general and the teachers are really great too. The month will be fairly intensive but the staff just wants to make sure you are fully prepared. Everyone at TEFL is really helpful and helps you with job placement and housing after the course. I did a two week summer camp with children in Italy last month, and now I teach full time at James Cook language school. If you want to stay in Prague after the course there will be plenty of work!! Good luck with the course and enjoy Prague! :D
kermatur

Unread post by kermatur »

i wanted to also say that TEFL worldwide was a great experience...i did the course last fall and the only complaint i had was the cold weather (but im from the beach)...i am still living in prague and loving it...the course is a lot of work..but its worth it in the end...you feel prepared when you actually go teach....i met some great people...many of who i still hang out with...i got a job within two weeks of finishing the course and can really only say good things about it!