Diploma of International Education Services

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

yolmione

Diploma of International Education Services

Unread post by yolmione »

I am posting here because I am thinking about taking an online diploma from PIER and in collaboration with the Australian College of Technology and Business.

I find the course programme very interesting, but I am not sure whether it will be fully recognised in Europe. As I am new to TEFL, I also have no clue where I can find that information.

I know that ICEF have a course in collaboration with PIER, but that's all I have found out so far.

I was wondering whether you could give me some advice on how to find out about recognition or if you yourself might have heard about the course.

Thanks in advance!
kaithegreene
Rising Star

Re: Diploma of International Education Services

Unread post by kaithegreene »

Hi Yolmione,

The most widely recognised TEFL certificates in Europe are the CELTA and Trinity Cert TESOL. Take a look at the websites - Trinity College London, and Cambridge ESOL, where you will find details of the content of both courses and details of course providers. You will find a range of providers spread right across the globe, and also a range of course fees. Any reputable course provider should be willing and able to answer your questions about their course.

I suggest you have a good look around, do your research, and contact any course provider you're interested in and ask questions.

Good luck!