Take my place on TESOL course in London

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

kisscass

Take my place on TESOL course in London

Unread post by kisscass »

Hi all,
Hope it's okay to post this here. Last May I enrolled on a 4 week full-time TESOL course in a school in Holborn, London, but I dropped out before the end due to ill health. The school kindly said that I could pass my place on to someone else if I was unable to return within a year. I don't think I'll be able to return to the course, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking my place and saving £140 on the course fees. Please send me an email or leave a note below if you're interested, and I can tell you about the school, etc.
calliope_me

Re: Take my place on TESOL course in London

Unread post by calliope_me »

Hi, Your offer sounds really interesting. Can I find out the details? When does the course start? How much do I pay? Thanks
kisscass

Re: Take my place on TESOL course in London

Unread post by kisscass »

Hi there,
Thanks for your reply. The school is called Tefl Lab, and their 4-week Trinity TESOL course costs £840 + £110 moderation fees. You could take my place for £700, and you would just have to pay the school £110 for moderation. I'll also give you one of the course's recommended books (An A to Z of English Grammar) and some other related books that I have. I live in London, so I could meet with you before you start the course to sort out the details. The school runs this course every month; you can see their details and request an interview if you google them.