Writing an Online Course

For general discussion between teachers - or use one of the forums below for more specific topics.

Moderator: Susan

Writing an Online Course

Unread postby royjenks » 17 Jan 2012, 19:37

Hi

I am interested in getting in contact with any experienced teachers who may be interested in earning a little extra money.

I currently offer an online TEFL course. Because of this I am interested in anyone who has a few hours a day spare to correct some tests. You would be paid per test that you marked. If you also wanted to earn a little extra then we are also looking for blog writers. We will pay you to write about your experiences in the TEFL world.

I also have an online platform for English courses. I am looking for people who are interested in writing levels of the course. It would involve you developing the whole course so it a big challenge and you would need to know what you are doing.

We have different payment options in mind, one would involve a fee on completion, another would be a fee per course sold. We can discuss that with any interested parties who have suitable experience and qualifications.

To discuss any of these jobs in more detail then please get in touch
royjenks
Registered Member

Return to General Teacher Discussion