Need a good online course and fast.

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

KangKang

Need a good online course and fast.

Unread post by KangKang »

I'm currently teaching in a middle school in China. However *blush blush* I don't have a certificate, other than university. They've been checking the other teachers and I've got a strong suspicion that I'm going to be asked to have one at the start of next semester. My classes are fine, I know how to teach these kids and we have a great time. I'm just after a quick and easy course that will also give me some tips too of course. Any ideas?
Pedro

Re: Need a good online course and fast.

Unread post by Pedro »

Same kind of situation although I need one to get out to China. I'm doing one from this bunch called TEFL Express. It's alright, seems to be covering everything and anyway there's no way I am going to pay $300 dollars for one. Theirs worked out to be $99 through Groupon, the voucher deals website. Not sure if they are still running it.
KangKang

Unread post by KangKang »

They look good for it, I've signed up. You might very well have saved my skin Pedro! Thanks
Pedro

Unread post by Pedro »

No problem bud. Enjoy!
Wellsgirl

Unread post by Wellsgirl »

I finished the TEFL Express 120 hour advanced TEFL course and also did a 20 hour weekend seminar. I think in retrospect, although fun, I didn't need the weekend. Where I'm working now has been helping me a lot with advice. It was still good to do though. Definitely good choice on the 120 hour. That'll do you nicely!