Need a good online course and fast.

Discussion about courses, qualifications and teacher training. Please do not advertise TEFL courses here.

Moderator: Susan

KangKang
Registered Member

Need a good online course and fast.

Unread postby KangKang » 30 Dec 2011, 06:29

I'm currently teaching in a middle school in China. However *blush blush* I don't have a certificate, other than university. They've been checking the other teachers and I've got a strong suspicion that I'm going to be asked to have one at the start of next semester. My classes are fine, I know how to teach these kids and we have a great time. I'm just after a quick and easy course that will also give me some tips too of course. Any ideas?

Pedro
Registered Member

Re: Need a good online course and fast.

Unread postby Pedro » 31 Dec 2011, 07:38

Same kind of situation although I need one to get out to China. I'm doing one from this bunch called TEFL Express. It's alright, seems to be covering everything and anyway there's no way I am going to pay $300 dollars for one. Theirs worked out to be $99 through Groupon, the voucher deals website. Not sure if they are still running it.

KangKang
Registered Member

Unread postby KangKang » 05 Jan 2012, 11:17

They look good for it, I've signed up. You might very well have saved my skin Pedro! Thanks

Pedro
Registered Member

Unread postby Pedro » 06 Jan 2012, 07:11

No problem bud. Enjoy!

Wellsgirl
Registered Member

Unread postby Wellsgirl » 09 Jan 2012, 06:57

I finished the TEFL Express 120 hour advanced TEFL course and also did a 20 hour weekend seminar. I think in retrospect, although fun, I didn't need the weekend. Where I'm working now has been helping me a lot with advice. It was still good to do though. Definitely good choice on the 120 hour. That'll do you nicely!

Return to “Teacher Training Discussion”