Guangdong Peizheng College / Pei Zheng College

Discussion about jobs and employment conditions in Asia inc. Middle East. Please do not post job ads here.

Moderator: Susan

Re: Guangdong Peizheng College / Pei Zheng College

Unread postby Arabrab » 22 Nov 2011, 14:45

I'm dying to know if Truthiness and Iconkiller did actually manage to meet and recognise each other in that hilarious way at Magick Cafe - see a few posts back.

Do tell.
Arabrab
Registered Member

Unread postby Arabrab » 22 Nov 2011, 15:47

To quote "Sarcasm" -
"So Arabrab what about some more examples to support some of those ridiculous claims you made in the prior posting".....

Hmmmm, this wording sure has the tell-tale ring of The Foul-tempered John KnOCKS about it.
Anyone agree?

Well, To All you pompous indignant insulters on your high-horses who know , not having experienced at PZ what I write of....
None of my so-called "claims" are "ridiculous" , nor do I have "to support" any statement of truth I make, nor do I have "to produce documentation"
- but I CAN state PZ FACTS, that are known by others too, period.

I just marvel at such head-in-the-sand prejudice without experience.
Last edited by Susan on 22 Nov 2011, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To remove swear words
Arabrab
Registered Member

Unread postby puzzlebox » 22 Nov 2011, 16:10

Arabrab wrote:To Quote Truthiness:

Arabrab: with all due respect. That is "TheTruth" you are quoting; not Truthiness. TheTruth is our 'wildcard' poster here.
puzzlebox
Gold Member

Unread postby Arabrab » 22 Nov 2011, 16:59

On the subject of the Ss Campus "Revolutions!" (their word) every year in May, I just want to make is clear we lived through these in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007. They lasted every night for a week. It was already a highly established tradition before we went to PZ - so going back to at least 2002.

The fabulously wild 10,000 strong roaring, and rebellious spirit all over the whole campus by all the dorms, and the crashing sounds of all the furniture and machines and doors (!) being hurled out and smashing down on the pavements, was SO INSPIRING - WHY? because it was SO justified, SO brave, and SO encouraging (that they dared show anger at the way theyre abused by the state, the college, the system), however, after 2007 they were CRUSHED into mute obedience. The State then invented ways to take over more of their time and thoughts with exhausting obligations.

By the way - THIRDVIEW : the College IS SOLELY the Party - ONE ORGANISM, and it exists FOR the Party, since 6 years ago; it was hijacked by the Party, as their intention behind the wings all along. Sadly, this is a travesty from how it was when we went there.

Prospective teacher applicants NEED TO KNOW: PZ now is just a pretend-college - in reality its simply a Party Organ. The P highjacked Puiching from a lovely well-meaning but naive group of HK alumni who conceived of, and paid for entirely, the Puiching Commercial College - as it was when we joined in. Then we learned that a lengthy court case was going on. GUESS WHO LOST?!!!
Arabrab
Registered Member

Unread postby Arabrab » 22 Nov 2011, 17:15

Sorry - my typo...

I wrote "Of course - as usual - it was all carried out in a Jolly fun spirit, IT IS GOOD FOR OUT HEALTHY!! etc etc."
It should have said" IT IS GOOD FOR OUR HEALTHY"
but then, endearingly, every FT in CN would have understood what I meant.

Just musing.... I wonder if actually ANY S in CN knows to say "Its good for our health".
I don't think I ever met One. Bless them. (Not for want of our correcting either!)
Arabrab
Registered Member

Unread postby Arabrab » 22 Nov 2011, 17:20

OH NOOOO, I AM SO SORRY TRUTHINESS - A THOUSAND APOLOGIES. PLEASE FORGIVE ME...

I MADE A TERRIBLE ERROR - ADDRESSING A RECENT SHARP REPLY TO YOU BY MISTAKE, WHEN IT WAS OF COURSE MEANT FOR "THE TRUTH".

Anyone reading this, 'Truthiness' has always clearly been a nice person.
Arabrab
Registered Member

Unread postby Arabrab » 22 Nov 2011, 17:25

Yes Puzzlebox, youre right!
I saw my mistake too late ! I'm squirming in embarrassment and regret at the Senior Moment.
Hope nice Truthiness forgives me.
Arabrab
Registered Member

Unread postby truthiness » 23 Nov 2011, 17:55

Arabrab wrote:Yes Puzzlebox, youre right!
I saw my mistake too late ! I'm squirming in embarrassment and regret at the Senior Moment.
Hope nice Truthiness forgives me.

No worries, mate! By the way, should we search the American sex offender databases for the name "Kim Ray Long"?

I agree it is not right to accuse someone of that with ZERO evidence. Let's search the databases anyway.

But Max Long is innocent until proven guilty.

TheTruth isn't Shemerry. TheTruth is a native speaker of English. It doesn't really matter who it is exactly.

I haven't recognized anyone who might be Iconkiller in PZ at all. I don't know who it might be. It doesn't matter that much anyway.

PZ is a no-go area, much like Fukushima or Chernobyl. Peizheng College is TEFL AIDS.

Acute Institutional Depravity Syndrome
truthiness
Gold Member

Unread postby truthiness » 23 Nov 2011, 18:24

Arabrab wrote:To quote "Sarcasm" -
"So Arabrab what about some more examples to support some of those ridiculous claims you made in the prior posting".....

Hmmmm, this wording sure has the tell-tale ring of The Foul-tempered John KnOCKS about it. Anyone agree?

The posts by Sarcasm do appear to be from the hand of John Oxley (The Enforcer), and not of someone who is "coming back" to Peizheng. British spelling conventions are dead giveaways that he isn't American. And the contraction for the word "because" ('cos) seems to be British or from down under possibly?

Personally I wouldn't mind an enforcer, as long as he is just, and not some lackey to the TEFL equivalent to Rock Hudson on his death bed.

I searched the US Dep't of Justice National Sex Offender Registry for these names:

kim ray long
kim long
max long
raymond long

And found no match to ML, aka Maxipad. Something tells me he would be a fine candidate for a sex offender. Just because he isn't on the list now doesn't mean he never was. I don't know if perhaps offenders are eventually removed from the last after some time without a new conviction.

But anyway, so far, so innocent. Innocent until proven guilty. Does anyone else get a whiff of some kind of masculinity disorder in that man? Or is it just me?

Also, why would he change his name from Kim Ray Long to Max Long and move overseas? Fishy, but so far ZERO evidence of anything like that.

Please let's try to keep this honest, although you must admit, you can't always keep your hands clean while cleaning up messes.
truthiness
Gold Member

Unread postby ThirdView » 24 Nov 2011, 05:57

Does anyone else get a whiff of some kind of masculinity disorder in that man?

Never mind mocking his masculinity. Just expose his behavior. Whatever his sexual issues are, most people got along with him until he became a supervisor. Then his behavior changed. The problem is his behavior. Other issues are a distraction. With some people, such as Arthur, competency also becomes an issue. But with most people, behavior is the issue. Never mind your assessment of his sexuality. Concentrate on his actions, specifically actions that unjustly affect other people.
ThirdView
Gold Member

Unread postby RobertD » 25 Nov 2011, 13:58

I recollect seeing sometimes in the evening in building 2, lots of girl students doing their make-up, dressed in white blouses and black skirts - all very smart. The boys dressed in their smart white shirts and black trousers. Naively I asked where they were going and received the answer "To a party". They were going to "THE Party" for part of their assimilation into the CCP. I should have known better than to think they were going somewhere to enjoy themselves for the evening!
RobertD
Silver Member

Unread postby ThirdView » 25 Nov 2011, 14:41

I had the same experience during my first university job in China. I caught some students passing around a list of names. I confiscated the list and asked the monitor was it was. He said, "It's a list of people who want to join the party." Party as in event. Or so I thought. I didn't realize until much later it meant "The Party," as in organization.
ThirdView
Gold Member

Unread postby truthiness » 25 Nov 2011, 15:18

ThirdView wrote:...Party as in event. Or so I thought. I didn't realize until much later it meant "The Party," as in organization.

So what? The Chinese have the party they want and deserve. What they have now is what they had 10,000 years ago. One thing they can't copy is western thinking. I don't see the big deal in people being a member of the party. It doesn't seem any more unfair than the American system right now.
truthiness
Gold Member

Unread postby RobertD » 25 Nov 2011, 16:10

The only reason any of my students joined "the Party" was so they could guarantee themselves a job after graduation (if you could call it that at PZ). By joining the party they ally themselves with all the atrocities which are committed in that Party's name. If you don't know what those atrocities are then you've a lot of reading to do.

I don't believe the majority of the Chinese have the Party they want and deserve - far from it. Comparing China favourably to the USA is not an action that anyone in their right mind would take. The USA in its worst manifestation would hardly condone live organ harvesting even if "only" from condemned prisoners who have signed their bodies away in an act of repentance to society. The list of atrocities the Chinese state commits against its subjects is endless. So, by the students joining this 'Party", they are unwittingly condoning these actions which will be done in their name, actions which they are probably totally unaware of.
RobertD
Silver Member

Unread postby Arabrab » 25 Nov 2011, 17:15

And DO let's not get muddled about or forget the Huge Difference between the two types of organ harvesting - i.e. those that are taken secondary to death of the subject, in the event that one dies, and those that were/are taken Live from 'special category' living prisoners, FOR customers (especially European & US patients coming to CN for their transplant), after which the poor "donor" prisoner dies BECAUSE of this, and the corpses are incinerated. I went cold reading china's english-lang transplant clinic's website - actually boasting Guaranteed 48 hour Match, Any Organ, with all the prices listed for all the organs that you could want.

Some surgeons even boasted of this speedy organ-match guarantee while at Medical Conferences in the US and Germany, until queried by mystified western surgeons, whereupon they flustered that they couldnt explain further, it was a chinese special technique.

Many westerners say "its a fair cop" that prisoners be forced to sign over their organs, in the event of their death, to the State to help, theoretically all society, but in China in reality this serves only party members needing transplants, not the billion dispossessed, BUT BEYOND THAT: stealing erstwhile Living prisoners' entire organs, eyes, whole skin, hearts, etc etc, taken as their freshest, then incinerating whats left, AND CASUALLY BEING CALLOUS AND BOASTFUL ABOUT IT is.... well... a suffocating discovery.
Arabrab
Registered Member

Unread postby Arabrab » 25 Nov 2011, 18:19

Oh Truthiness, please.... I guess youre young and innocent still, and think the best of people (which would be fine, normally), but re CN you need to open your mind more, for there's a world of difference between the systems in the US and where you are.
3 vital aspects are Pluralism, Transparency, and Accountability.

In the hills around PZ are the famous Chini forced-labour torture camps; one, a women's camp, is known particularly as the worst hell on earth for its conditions and torture. "A living hell" it is called. I once asked Sharon who used to work in FAO if she knew about them, and she just callously shrugged her shoulders, defensively tossing her head, saying "yeah so what?! No big deal, my cousin works in the women's camp. What's the big deal?"
I asked how she could live with the idea, and she just said "They deserve it, theyre criminals".

Thirdview: Expose Max's behaviour? OK.... Once, M effusively offered to look after Bella (sausage-dog of Courtney & Jason) while they went away, he was SO full of how he'd love walking her several times a day and sleep at the house all the time, loving and caring for her to bits! He was paid a lot, 500 yuan if i recall correctly. The first and second day day he came for 5 mins ONLY, ran Bella round the flower bed circle outside Courtney's house, then left smartly on his bike, to return 24 hrs later. THEN, he never appeared for 3 whole days, Bella was shrieking and yelping, going wild, bashing against the windows frantically. I then realised that the jerk wasn't coming at all. My phone calls to his house, unanswered. So I got urgently Karl & Far to break into the house. They said Jerkie had actually gone away on a 3-day trip with some Ss. Poor Bella was in THE MOST FRIGHTFUL state, no food, no water. She'd ripped to shreds all the soft furnishings, curtains looked like a lawnmower flayed them, the bedding, clothes, everything totally trashed!!! We then fed, watered, and nursed the poor thing back from hell.

C & J were OUTRAGED on their return, beside themselves, at his betrayal since he was actually the son of old family friends of theirs back home. The wreckage of their home and clothes was shocking. Then it came out... being long-standing old friends of M's parents, they knew he'd come to CN to turn over a new leaf. He'd been in trouble with the police for "mildly" interfering with 5 small children, and needed to escape the publicity.
So there you have it. Behaviour in Buckets full.

Oh, yes, and how he used to cycle to our house at 06.30 am a few times, and slide under our door the wierdest sicko maudlin sentimental VERY NEATLY written little notes.
Used to freak me out.
Byeeee.

I notice The Truth is quiet. Don't you like us W's voicing Your Chinese Dark Secrets??
Arabrab
Registered Member

Unread postby truthiness » 26 Nov 2011, 00:18

Arabrab wrote:Oh Truthiness, please.... I guess youre young and innocent still, and think the best of people (which would be fine, normally), but re CN you need to open your mind more, for there's a world of difference between the systems in the US and where you are. 3 vital aspects are Pluralism, Transparency, and Accountability.

The US harvests probably thousands more times, in terms of volume of human organs than China does. Have you ever heard of human foreskin harvesting in the US? I would bet that YOUR foreskin was harvested. China takes organs from convicted criminals. The USA takes it from innocent neonates. Some skin products contain NouriCel, which is an ingredient created from harvested infant foreskins such as yours, Arabrab. So please, no more naivite from you. It's just annoying.

<<
Since the 1980s, private hospitals have been involved in the business of supplying discarded foreskins to private bio-research laboratories and pharmaceutical companies who require human flesh as raw research material. They also supply foreskins to transnational corporations such as Advanced Tissue Sciences of San Diego, California, [1] Organogenesis, [2] and BioSurface Technology, [3] who have recently emerged to reap new corporate profits from the sale of marketable products made from harvested human foreskins. In 1996 alone, Advanced Tissue Sciences could boast of a healthy $663.9 million market capitalization performance.[4]

[4]. Biotech's Big Discovery. Hall CT. San Francisco Chronicle. October 25, 1996: E1, E4.
>>

Oh please, stop it with your naive views about the US gov't.

An estimated 19 million gallons of agent orange were used in Vietnam during the Vietnam War.

Not enough? We can talk about napalm, bombing Laos, Iraq, and a host of other countries.

Just come off it. You are a foreign expert in China. You are not here to comment on the Chinese gov't, as bad as it might be. This forum is not about politics. People stated that PZ is run by the party now. Fine. But party recruitment is not our business. Nor is it the pont of this thread.
truthiness
Gold Member

Unread postby truthiness » 26 Nov 2011, 00:26

RobertD wrote:The USA in its worst manifestation would hardly condone live organ harvesting ...

It does live organ harvesting on innocent male newborns. The foreskins are then sold for medical research or to companies who use the tissue for making skin care products.

China has convicted criminals sign over their organs.

In the USA, they steal it from babies, without their consent.

Seriously, you are naive.

Are you American? If so, look at your penis now. Is there a scar? If so, part of your penis is missing. Where did it go?
truthiness
Gold Member

Unread postby ThirdView » 26 Nov 2011, 01:22

they knew he'd come to CN to turn over a new leaf. He'd been in trouble with the police for "mildly" interfering with 5 small children, and needed to escape the publicity.

What do you mean by "interfering?" Was he arrested? Convicted? Served any time? Paroled? Is there documentation?
ThirdView
Gold Member

Unread postby ThirdView » 26 Nov 2011, 01:24

Moderator, can we delete the posts about organ transplants and foreskins?
ThirdView
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Jobs Discussion - Asia