My wife and I are seeking a position...

Discussion about TEFL jobs in Europe

Moderator: Joe

Old Dog

My wife and I are seeking a position...

Unread post by Old Dog »

She has a Master's degree in Leadership, 14 years in the classroom and has been a national presenter with title 1. She is interested in Southern Europe or UK for a position for 2 years or so. I am not seeing a positive flow of energy about recruitment places, so what should we do to get going? She is far and away too busy to do the research so I am doing it. We'd like to be in a place where I could study music while she was getting some international experience. She is currently a Curriculum developer and coach at the school she is at. What do we need to do? I am just getting going and was referred here by a friend who teaches in China.
Joe
Admin

Re: My wife and I are seeking a position...

Unread post by Joe »

Hi Old Dog: to help anyone answer you, could you give a little more detail about yourselves? At the very least, nationality would be useful to know as it can have a bearing on where you can most easily work.
Old Dog

Unread post by Old Dog »

We are American. Neither of us has traveled for work outside the country. She has ESOL certification but not the CELTA that you all are talking about. I am looking into that now.
kendra

Unread post by kendra »

Hi, perhaps this can help

Selling English Teach Website in Switzerland – Comes With Consulting

Want to teach English in Switzerland but haven’t been successful getting hired?

I am selling my Swiss English Teaching website, www dot englishconversation dot eu, which comes with consulting on how to get your work permit along with every resource I have to build your business.

If you are serious about living in Switzerland and want to settle in this fabulous country, this is for you. If you are only interested in living in Switzerland for a year or two or passing through, this is not for you.

How to get in touch with me: First please visit the website to see if this is the type of English teaching you are able to do. Of course you can always change the website around to your own liking. Then send me an e-mail with a description of who you are and why you want to settle here. I will only respond to serious inquiries.

Please contact Kendra at info at EnglishConversation dot EU.