Irvine University is affiliated with the leading English teaching schools in Ho Chi Minh City. We are sponsoring 16 different schools in Ho Chi Minh City with over 5000 students of all ages.
HCMC is the largest city in Vietnam; previously known as Saigon, HCMC is the business center of the country. The whole city is vibrant and full of character. Everywhere you turn you will see street vendors, office workers, businessmen and thousands of motorcycles. Swanky new cafes and bars, high-rise office buildings and hotels, colorful shops, vibrant markets, and traditional temples and pagodas adorn the streets of this dynamic and growing city.
Vietnam, a recently admitted WTO member, is truly a wonderful place, full of very friendly people. The cost of living is incredibly low with a very competitive teaching salary.
* Salary paid depending on experience. (All taxes paid by the school)
* Paid airfare for completing a 12-month contract
* Native English speaker
* Required TESOL or TEFL certificate only (University degree preferred)
* Contact offered: Six to twelve months
* Accommodation: Your employer will assist you in finding suitable accommodation.
* Needed: Elementary school and High school teachers (6 - 17 years old students) of different subject matters such as: History, Geography, Math, Science, etc.
To take advantages of this OPPORTUNITY apply now! Hr_overseas@Irvineuniversity.edu