Okay Derrick but you never answered the five questions teachers asked you at this link on the second page. Can you please answer those questions?
And this below is an email I am cutting and pasting from China Scam Patrol who did some research on your New LIfe ESL company which has not been operating legally since June of 2013 Derrick.
I started this thread focused on New Life ESL so will share with you an email reply I received from China Scam Patrol yesterday:
Thank you for your inquiry. You are not the first to be concerned about New Life ESL which our preliminary investigation reveals the following:
* New Life ESL is an unregistered business entity in China with no rep office on record in any agency or ministry regulating foreign business operations in China. No records were found at SAFEA, SAIC, Ministry of Commerce, nor Ministry of Education.
* The website www.newlifeesl.com went on line in June of 2013 and is registered to a Brendan Gibson of Mesa, Arizona.
* New Life ESL is not licensed as an employment agency in the State of Arizona and no corporate records bear that business name.
* Mr. Derrick Yazwa purports to be the owner/operator of this business. His personal public records are available on line for $49 at the links provided below.
* The IRS has no taxpayer ID number and no Employer ID number assigned to any entity with the name of New Life ESL, and indication that no tax filings have been made of fiscal year 2013 as the filing deadline has passed.
* The "testimonials" and reviews we found online are typical for "teach in china operations" and are mostly self-generated.
* We have attempted to contact Mr. Yazwa to learn more about his online business but our efforts have been in vain and have been abandoned.
If you want a complete due diligence report on this company/individual we can provide one within 10 days for a fee. In the interim, we would urge you to be extremely cautious and wary of New Life ESL at this time.
In the future if you wish to check on a U.S.- based entity we suggest you start for free with tax and other public records shown here at
5 Ways to Find a Federal Tax ID Number - wikiHow If you are checking out a China-based operation we suggest you check the various China blacklists and read this article explaining the Chinese licensing authority known as "SAIC" Finding An Honest Agent Or Recruiter In China - Mission Impossible? - ESLwatch - Information, News and School Reviews
We hope we have been helpful. Should you become a victim of any scam in China, please contact us with the details so we can help warn others who may fall into the same trap of which there are more than 380 at this time.
Public Affairs Specialist
China Scam Patrol"
I think the above speaks for itself. Mr. Yazwa only needs to post his LLC registration link to establish some effort to legitimize himself and and explain why he operates illegally in China and advises his prospects to commit visa fraud that can get teachers arrested, fined, and deported with a five year reentry ban. He claims transparency on his website so I guess now is the time to step up and demonstrate that transparency. Derrick?
And why did you tell my sister it was "no problem" for her to work in China without a Z visa? You told her to come on an L visa (tourist visa) to work in China which is 100% illegal and could get her arrested and deported?