SCAM ALERT: Rebecca Tang aka China ESL - Beijing

Discussion about jobs and employment conditions in Asia inc. Middle East. Please do not post job ads here.

Moderator: Susan

Re: SCAM ALERT: Rebecca Tang aka China ESL - Beijing

Unread postby mmason » 01 Mar 2013, 08:39

I don't think any of you know anything about China. She gives you a good job with competitive salary especially for first teachers, comfortable accommodation and much more. Stop complaining and suck it up. There are only a few complains on the internet out of hundreds of teachers they've placed.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.
mmason
Registered Member

Re: SCAM ALERT: Rebecca Tang aka China ESL - Beijing

Unread postby IseethroughU » 12 Oct 2013, 15:12

Post by mmason » 01 Mar 2013, 08:39

I don't think any of you know anything about China. She gives you a good job with competitive salary especially for first teachers, comfortable accommodation and much more. Stop complaining and suck it up. There are only a few complains on the internet out of hundreds of teachers they've placed.

You have probably no idea in the least what this woman had to go through, just like chaofan and the rest backing up your so called angel Rebecca Tang which i personally see as a DOG. Firstly the contracts that the agents give you to sign is illegal, threatening you with a ban in china when certain conditions are not met, secondly the agents know that you can only work with a Z visa. So don`t back agents when they CLEARLY BREAK THE LAW.
I see after Magic has proved you wrong, you are completely silent like a scared little puppy running with its tail between its legs. You people make me sick the way you treat foreigners, you get away with anything and you don`t have any remorse for what you have done. Money is the only thing you care about and it will be your downfall in the end. What goes around comes around.
IseethroughU
Registered Member

Return to Jobs Discussion - Asia