teaching in Turkey

Discussion about jobs and employment conditions in Asia inc. Middle East. Please do not post job ads here.

Moderator: Susan

teaching in Turkey

Unread postby jackofatih » 01 Nov 2011, 14:29

i have FEFC city and guilds Stage 1 and Stage 2 Teaching certificate which like the The TEFL certificate consisted of many observed hours in the classroom as well as assignments. After i gained the necessary certificates i continued to teach in the uk colleges then went onto private teaching sector which involved teaching to younger students, disabled students and short courses to people in prisons.

I also gained my City and guilds D32, D33 (internal verifier) and D34 (external verifiers certifcate).

Can you tell me if this would be acceptable for teaching in rural Turkey and if not why considering this is the same standard in my eyes as the TEFL certificate. Surely instead of having to repeat this course in a different name i could have the details transferred and put onto a more up to date certificate.
jackofatih
Registered Member

Return to Jobs Discussion - Asia