Misplaced TEFL Certificate

Help, tips and advice in teaching English. Classroom problems, lesson planning, career advice, staff...

Moderator: Susan

Misplaced TEFL Certificate

Unread postby simonk » 26 Aug 2010, 14:27

Hi Lucy,my name is Simon Kenworthy, I have managed to misplace my TEFl certificate. What should I do to get a new one? Is it possible it could be emailed to me or sent by post? I am heading to Asia very soon to look for work so would appreciate a quick response if at all possible.

I took my exam about two years ago In Phuket, Thailand. I believe it was February 2008.
Below I have listed the website of the TEFL org I trained with aswell as the contact (Mark) at the location.

He gave ma a link to use to get a new certificate but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Best regards,

Simon Kenworthy.
Last edited by Susan on 26 Aug 2010, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To remove link and email address
simonk
Registered Member

Re: Misplaced TEFL Certificate

Unread postby Lucy » 26 Aug 2010, 18:51

Dear Simon,

I suggest you just get in touch with them again. Get very clear about when you completed your course in order to give them the full information.

They are obviously trying to help you by providing you the link and email address. Just contact them again, by phone, through their website, whatever it takes. Explain that you need a duplicate of the certificate or at the very least a letter from them that outlines the dates of your course, the title of the course and your final grade.

Best of luck!
Lucy

Return to TEFL Help Desk