Interlink 2014 Issues?

For general discussion between teachers - or use one of the forums below for more specific topics.

Moderator: Susan

Interlink 2014 Issues?

Unread postby fsrensburg » 04 May 2014, 12:14

Hi all,

I am currently teaching in Saudi Arabia for a company called Education Experts or Ed Ex for short.

I am considering moving to another company called Interlink. I do not have anything against Ed Ex, but I know that Interlink as a fellowship program which would allow me to get my Masters in TESOL.

However, I have read a couple of negative things on the forum entitled "WARNING: Interlink jobs in Saudi Arabia". Most of these issues seem to date between in 2012 with positive comments in 2013 and 2014. I also read a very disturbing article about the company on worldpress.org. Follow this link http://www.worldpress.org/Mideast/3740.cfm. Article was written in 2011.

I would like to know from anybody working in the company, or that has worked for the company in the past, if there are any issues with the company that I should be aware of now (2014) and if the article I posted by worldpress.org is legitimate.

Any and all information is appreciated.
fsrensburg
Registered Member

Return to General Teacher Discussion