lost TEFL certificate

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

pushevo

lost TEFL certificate

Unread post by pushevo »

I gained my TEFL certificate in Prague in 1999. I cannot remember the exact name of the school but I know it was just behind old town square heading toward Starometska train station. Does anyone know this school or know how I can get a copy of a lost TEFL certificate. Many thanks :)
Susan
Top Contributor

Re: lost TEFL certificate

Unread post by Susan »

Have you tried googling 'school + the name of the neighbourhood" or looking at google maps?
Alex Case
Top Contributor

Unread post by Alex Case »

If you've been teaching since '99, probably a good time to take a higher qualification so that you don't need the old cert anymore.
pushevo

Unread post by pushevo »

Thanks for the suggestions..... I have looked on google maps but it's possible the school has moved to new premises or may not even operate in Prague. It was a long shot really but thought if I post the area of the school, someone on here may also have trained there and know the name of the school. :)
fatihk

Unread post by fatihk »

I got my TEFL certificate in Prague in 2003. Have the same problem here. If you find out that school, please let me know.
MiaWilliams

Unread post by MiaWilliams »

Hi there.
I would start with the big tefl certification players in Prague, such as The Language House, TEFL WORLDWIDE, and so on. Could it have been a company like Next Level or ITC? Many schools claim to operate TEFL school programs in Prague, but they are only affiliate schools so you may want to dig deeper into these options. My guess though, given the year, would be that it might well be ITC.
https://trustedteflreviews.com/
Which TEFL? Helping you choose your best online TEFL/TESOL certification course.
Mrdaudiqbal
Rising Star

Unread post by Mrdaudiqbal »

oh no very sad :(