Online Learning

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

EbnTanta

Online Learning

Unread post by EbnTanta »

I am developing a blog for my students to use from home if they have internet connections. The address is imohamed.blogspot.com (No www) Can you use it and give me feedback on how to make it better? It has online readings and tests. It is free for everyone to use. You can also give it to your students to use from home. Thanks.
josef
Admin

Re: Online Learning

Unread post by josef »

I would recommend that you display your blog address in full as:
http://imohamed.blogspot.com

Then it is not necessary to mention the (no) www issue. And many systems (and emails) will automatically create a link, as you see above.
jcksmith

Unread post by jcksmith »

Dear,

Also known as e-learning, delivered via a computer and the Internet. Course of work is conducted through electronic forums, discussion groups, external resources, quizzes, social rooms, and online submitted assignments.

If you want to improve your teaching skills but don’t have time to do a training course in the evening or at the weekend? There aren’t any teacher training opportunities in your home town …then online learning is the answer for you people.

Reasons to do an online training course:

=> Learn any time, any where:
=>A new learning experience:
=>Save on travel and time:
=>Enhanced learning:
=>Improve your life skills:
=>Document your progress:

I hope now you clear the idea of Online Learning.
brookevsworld

Unread post by brookevsworld »

Maybe make it more visually appealing? It is just looking like too many words up there... break it up... add videos... add more images. There needs to be better category system that is nested and whatnot. I think it is an interesting idea to incorporate a blog into teaching, but the idea just needs to be developed a bit further.