Hello guys. I'm Isis Camargo, an English teacher from Brazil.
I'm working hard on my final paper about Student Centered Approach and I need your help. Could you please answer the following questionnaire (on forum or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance.
1) How do you define “teaching”?
2) How do you define “learning”?
3) Does the book or school you work for worry about the students’ needs and expectation? If it doesn´t how do you fill this gap?
4) How responsible are you for the learning process?
5) How responsible is the student for the learning process?
6) Do you like group tasks? Why?
7) Is it possible for you to customize content to meet individual learner needs? Why?
How do you deal with students’ different learning styles?
9) Have you ever heard/read about learning strategies? Do you work with it? How?
10) How involved are your students during classes?
11) How different are you as a teacher from your teacher?
12) How autonomous are your students?
13) In your opinion what is role of the teacher in the process of teaching and learning a foreign language
14) Do you have feedback from your students? How often? If so, how do you use this information?
15) How do you usually evaluate your students? Do you use self assessment?This post has been slightly edited by Admin